Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!



What can I say? There's something very disturbing about this festival. Liberating, perhaps, but disturbing nonetheless...



That's me on the left, Scary Spice in the middle and William the soldier on the right. William's a real soldier. I'm not really a mullett and Scary's not really a woman. But you already knew that. My point is, Will's outfit doesn't count. He should've worn the Tina wig. Or a dress. Or at least some snappy glasses. That would be an outfit. But you can't just come as yourself. It may be my first ever dress-up Halloween, but I'm laying down the rules, people. I think it's fair. I mean, if I was a janitor, I couldn't come dressed in my overalls, now could I? Well, could I?

I suppose I could, but people would laugh. Or stare. For all the wrong reasons. Nobody laughed at the soldier. Maybe that's cos he said he was a marine. Come to think of it, maybe Will's outfit's juuuust fine. There. He can wear that 24-7-365 for all I care. I'll polish his shoes.

Well, maybe that's going too far. I might get him another beer, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment