Friday, October 12, 2007

I Saw the Moonlight


Great news. I get to play two of my longtime character dreams in one role. Can't go into detail (as usual), except to say I'm a guest star on new TV show Moonlighting, which follows vampire investigator (or investigating vampire) Mick as he solves crimes and battles evil. The show was Number 1 in it's Friday night slot last week, so a good episodic to get on!

I also read for a feature called The Human Contract, written and directed by Jada Pinkett Smith. Got to meet Jada, too, which was a treat. She was really warm and engaging and yes - she is gorgeous.

Moonlight airs Friday nights on CBS. Look out for a very different, follicly enhanced Gideon five weeks from now.

You won't be inviting this character over to babysit the kids...

2 comments:

  1. This entry caught my eye. I absolutly love this show. While I was babysitting I randomly turned it to CBS and saw it. It is fantastic news that you are going to be a part of it. Congradulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show...but I have this thing for immortals. I think I am addicted. :) Mick has issues though...but you just want to hug him anyway. If you are watching the other episodes. There was a cheesy moment. The ice cubes in the bathtub were really sad looking.

    I will look for you. I have this show TIVO'd

    ReplyDelete